Trulon is a turn-based RPG with a unique card combat mechanic. It is inspired by JRPGs such as Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, and Dragon Quest, but adds its own twist to the gameplay with a card combat mechanism.
Trulon is a steampunk fantasy world created by a Finnish amusement park Powerpark (http://powerpark.fi/etusivu_en
* Four unique playable characters with individual strengths and play styles
* Explore the unique steampunk fantasy world of Trulon in this over six hour adventure
* Solve puzzles and interact with over a hundred NPCs
* Battle enemies with a collection of over 50 unique cards
* Find the many secrets and optional quests littered around the world
* Follow the story of young monster hunter Gladia, as she faces her greatest challenge yet
We are looking for 10 beta testers for the game. The requirements are:
* Testflight account
* iPad3 or later iPad device with a Retina display (iPad Minis with Retina are also ok)
If you're interested, please send me a private message with your Testflight account name.
Final clarification: The game is being developed by Kyy Games, with whom we (Dicework Games) merged with this year.